Sunday, December 30, 2007

I'm ready to end winter break

I kind of want to go back to Berkeley. My body feels really gross from not exercising in a long time. It's like ... somewhat sore. I have no idea why. Maybe because I haven't stretched out my muscles in a long time. I also have random impulses to fling my body around because it has a lot of pent-up energy in it. I lie around the house a lot and my eyes have gotten worse from Minesweeper.

I also want to go to Rasputin and look for cds. I like Jaymay and The Burnside Project but they're very hard to find on Limewire. :( I really want to find more bands during break, since Limewire seems to work better at home than at Berkeley. But looking for music leads to my playing more minesweeper while I'm waiting for Limewire to perform searches. And then three hours later I'm like "WHOA WHAT happened to my time?!"

Brett Dennen is surprisingly good too. I hope I didn't delete his cd, which I downloaded some time ago.

I would rather put up a video of other songs I like (Jaymay - Sea Green, Sea Blue and The Burnside Project - And So It Goes) but there are none on youtube. Poopie. Although I don't think anyone clicks these.

New Years is tomorrow! I kind of don't want to bother planning anything because I'm kind of lazy and I don't feel like going out to downtown Disney or anything. But then I think about how in a few years, I might not even be able to go out if I wanted to, and this is the time to do anything and everything I think of. I guess it's more memorable when you drive somewhere and celebrate rather than sit at someone's house, which is what we do all the time. Hmm I think I just convinced myself to go to downtown Disney.

No comments: