Thursday, December 27, 2007

Things I've Realized

- I don't know my grandparents' names. In fact, I don't know anyone's name on my mom's side because they're all Chinese. I realized this after reading someone's blog, where they answer questions with photos, like "where were you born" and "what is your favorite drink." One was "what is your grandmother's name" and she responded with a picture of Kate Hudson, which I thought was pretty cool and I was thinking about what I would put, when I realized I didn't know.

- I'm super fat

- Jordin Sparks finally has singles out and I like them

- Slap Bet is the greatest episode ever and I wonder how many times I've seen the episode in its entirety. I think I may have watched it about 15 times, at least.

- I think I might want a kid. HAHA I want to trick him/her and say Santa is real for as long as possible. Maybe it's because of the holidays, or the super cute blog that I've been reading, but kids are cute! For a few years at least.

- I don't know what I want to do with my body when I die, but I know it won't be this.

No comments: