Thursday, December 6, 2007

I'd be angry but I'm too tired

Fuck you telebears! I can't sign up for the Math 1B lecture that I want because the waiting list is full. I HATE those words. I don't see why a waiting list should be full. Why can't you let me wait?! >:O It makes me more angry at myself for not deciding to do statistics earlier, because then I would have added it in my first phase, and I wouldn't be in this position. It makes me very annoyed to think that people added this in their second phase when I could have added it in my first phase, if that makes any sense.

So I signed up for another lecture that I do not want. I actually was leaning towards this lecture, until I was talking to someone this morning and her words were basically "DO NOT. TAKE MATH 1B WITH RATNER." So now I reallyyyyyyy want the lecture I didn't really want before. Only now I can't have it. *kicks wall*

The thing with telebears is I can't try signing up for the first lecture since I'm already technically enrolled in the other one that I don't want. I think I might drop the one I have, and just try to use telebears every day (although I now realize there is a limited number of times you can sign in) and try to sign up for the first lecture, if anyone drops it. However, this means I might lose a place in the lecture I currently have, which means I then have NO class to take. That would be a bitch. ARGH. I'm just very annoyed at myself right now for not signing up earlier. The more I think about it, the more I'm like "damn, the first lecture fits PERFECTLY in my schedule. PERFECTLY"

I was supposed to finish my essay today, and I think I totally could have but then Alvin came over and we watched Superbad. On a Wednesday night. AGH! What is happening to me. I'm not very motivated to do work anymore. I think semesters are too long. I also just remembered that I bought Tegan & Sara concert tickets a long time ago, and it's tomorrow. Instead of being excited, I'm like "AGH I want to go swimming! And I'm going to miss 30 rock" -_-

GIVE ME MATH1B ARGH

No comments: