Friday, December 21, 2007

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

I just got home from a 7 hour road trip from Berkeley to Arcadia. I'm ready to just crawl into bed and sleep. It's ridiculously cold in my house. Maybe I should have brought the really warm socks that Alvin bought me last year. I would blog about the last few days but I think I'm too tired to really make it exciting. Highlights:
- Getting everyone to love How I Met Your Mother. It's so gratifying to hear Eric's loud, full laughter when he really likes a joke. It's even more insane to see Danny laugh his silent laugh, and actually pause the episode just to stop and laugh at the line. He was always extremely willing to watch an episode whenever we wanted, which makes me think WOW he must really really like it because he would even stop his episode of Firefly to just watch HIMYM when we wanted
- Eating Cafe Intermezzo Marinated Tofu sandwich as my last meal. Yay to me for not getting something from Cafe Durant and going over to Cafe Intermezzo instead. It was delicious and made a great last Berkeley meal of the year. I now love their tofu sandwiches again. I just have to get less mustard
- Deciding to go swimming at 11:00 in the morning and worrying that they would wake up before I got home to take them to breakfast. I got home at 12:45. They woke up at 2:30
- Totally messing up my sleep schedule by sleeping at 5:45am last night, waking up at 6:45, taking Alvin to the airport, and then resuming sleep from 8:30. When I woke up I thought it was late, late afternoon, possibly 3:00. It turned out to be 10:30
- The boys getting insane food cravings while watching HIMYM last night, during which they tore through all five bags of chips, 4 laughing cow cheeses, and a bunch of cereal and granola
- On the way to Alvin's, we went downstairs, discovered it was raining, decided to not get an umbrella, which was only 3 flights of stairs away, walked through campus and ended up getting extremely wet.
- Playing Bang and now I actually recognize the symbols. Danny is a very strategic player

OMG It's insanely cold. I'm starting to shiver. Purpose of this entry: I came home and started going through the sites that I check up on. I wanted to see what movies are out in Arcadia (I want to watch Juno and Atonement) when I saw a trailer for Forgetting Sarah Marshall. OMG I did not know Jason Segel was in this movie. <3 him. Although the guy who plays Kristen Bell's second boyfriend looks too much like Justin Bobby from The Hills

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look at kristen bell's stomach!