Sunday, December 9, 2007

20 Things before I eat

I woke up at 7am today for some reason and the first thoughts in my head were "agh my eyes are dry what time is it 7:00? that's early AHH AHHH FINALS ARE SOON I HAVE TO STUDY FOR ECON get out of bed get out of bed I have so much to do aghh it's cold." I've been surprisingly productive. I just finished a practice final and I felt like it went pretty well. I'm holding off on looking at the answers, because I'm scared that I got a lot wrong, and if I did I would be pissed off and panic about the coming final. So I'm kind of waiting until 10:00 when I can go to the dining commons and eat some breakfast. I don't really want to actually because I already ate yogurt and my stomach feels full/fat. I'm starting to not be able to distinguish between the two.

Anyway, I wanted to do one of these once a month but it's been like a month and a half.

1. I like the sound of heels on pavement/concrete
2. I suspect that my elbow might be fractured but I'm not in that much pain as long as I don't touch it, so I'm not going to do anything about it
3. I keep all my receipts that they give at the campus markets so I can scribble to do lists when I'm stressed
4. I want to ask my floormate what shampoo/soap she uses because it smells nice, but I think that's a little creepy
5. I wish I had really soft baby-like hands
6. Actually, I shouldn't start a "I wish" list because that could go on for a very long time
7. Whenever 30 rock makes fun of how America's youth knows nothing about history/current events, I laugh because I really don't know anything about history/current events
8. When I read a book, I have to read it a little bit every day or I'll forget all the characters and I'll hate the book
9. I keep imagining myself cooking fantastic meals for myself next year, but I suspect that I will only learn how to make grilled cheese sandwiches and stop there
10. My most played song on iTunes is The Stills - Gender Bombs
11. The first thing I do when I get out of bed is turn on my computer
12. The second thing I do is put eyedrops in my eye
13. I don't understand why people leave their computers on at night
14. I choose books by their covers. And not just their titles, but the font of the title, the color of the book, the size of the book, the type of paper it's printed on including weight, color and texture, and the text:paragraph ratio. Which is why I read a lot of chick lit and zero mystery novels. Mystery novels = small Times New Roman text on gross paper with cheap paperback covers.
15. If you say something and I respond with a small laugh and smile and no verbal response, that means I didn't hear you and I'm trying to play it off as if I did.
16. I really need to start buying Christmas gifts soon
17. When I sleep, I have to lie completely flat on my back
18. When I want to nap, I lie on my side because I know I will not sleep as long in this position
19. I think Victoria Secret PINK sweatpants are ugly
20. I want to buy some more Cal gear - sweatshirts, tshirts, cups

Eat time!

1 comment:

jackie said...

HAHA the slight laugh and smile thing works quite well, eh? YAY for blogging. i love reading yours, always a good break in between schoolwork and whatever. done with apps, now all i can do is wait. TAHOE!!! (hopefully) :D