Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ok, kids are cute

I'm freaking bored right now but I'm also too lazy to get up and shower so I was browsing through strangers' blogs and someone had blogged about going to Disneyworld with her kid and there were some pictures and OMG SO CUTE.

Right now I am
Looking at:
Girl seeing Cinderella Castle for the first time. The whole set is actually really cute to look at. And I laughed at the notes on Snow White. If I were a parent, I'd hope to get some pictures like these and frame them. Or maybe by that time, I'll just upload them onto a hologram. (I don't think I've ever used that word so I had to look it up on dictionary.com and I wrote holograph at first before changing it. The definition made absolutely no sense to me. More proof that I'm not really that smart)

Listening to:
Iron and Wine - The Trapeze Swinger

I was watching In Good Company with Johnston yesterday and this was the last song and it was pretty. I didn't even feel like it was nine minutes. I didn't bring my computer back for break, so the only music I have is on my iPod. My little iPod shuffle that contains about 80 songs. I'm hoping I don't grow to hate the songs by January 21st.

Wanting to:
Boo. Danny is leaving for Japan tomorrow so I don't think we will be watching How I Met Your Mother for a long time. We're on second season and Eric and Danny were already laughing super hard at the two weaker episodes of the season. I cannot wait to see their reaction to Slap Bet.

Fun memory notes:
- I'm sad because I don't think I can drink ANYTHING with a drop of alcohol in it without turning red. Johnston made some drinks with Bailey's Irish cream and I still turned red. Tears. I thought fat people could drink MORE alcohol
- Decision to order a tempura ice cream while Danny and Eric ate sushi = best idea ever
- Telling my dad I needed a ride to Danny's while exiting Tasty Garden. "Where is it?" "Over there" *points to street which is literally a block away* "THERE?! You could just walk there!" "Fine I'll walk there then" "No no! I'll give you a ride."
- Getting picked up from Johnston's house by Danny, Eric, Regina and Connie Y. which was the loudest car ride I've had in a long time. Lots of screaming. Lots of yelling. Mostly Danny going "LIAR! LIAR!" to Connie and me going "FUCKER! FUCK YOU!" to Danny.
- Danny driving down Michilinda, apparently so we could look at Christmas lights but most of us didn't know where we were headed. So that lead to "Danny ... where are we going?" "To look at Christmas lights!" "WHAT?! I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO IN N OUT. WTF"
- Danny stopping on a hill to look at the LA city lights. Him and Eric were sitting in the front quietly while the girls were talking in the back when Danny was like "WTF. Why are the guys looking at Christmas lights and the girls just talking?!"
- In N Out. Enough said.

I'm not in this picture. Because I don't wish to be stalked. HA. Actually I'm sure I've given enough information to be found by a complete stranger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was watching In Good Company with Johnston yesterday and this was the last song and it was pretty. I didn't even feel like it was nine minutes.

OMGAH i felt the exact same way when i watched it, so i downloaded it and got sick of it. :P