Friday, December 28, 2007

Curse of poor eyesight

I decided I would go running today at night. Actually, not really "decided" but "felt like if I didn't exercise, I would go to sleep loathing myself and clutching my fat stomach." So I got ready and walked out and was just passing Greenfield Ave when I heard someone in a car shout something at me. I figured it was some weirdo highschooler so I ignored him and kept walking. And then the car stopped and the person rolled down the window and at this point, I was starting to get freaked out and wondering if anyone would happen to be an eyewitness if I were kidnapped.

Through the music of my iPod, I heard the guy go "hey, Melissa! Melissa!" and I was like "why would a pervert know my name?" but then also wondered if it was some trick. But he made a U-turn and pulled over next to me (facing the wrong way of traffic, too) when I realized it was my cousin. He gave me a ride to the track, but it was dark, so I just went home.

Where I ate an ice cream sandwich and drank hot chocolate and ate cookies. I've noticed that when I fail to exercise, my immediate response is to eat something

Songs I really like right now
1. Jordin Sparks - Tattoo
2. Patrick Park - Something Pretty
3. Patrick Park - Life is a Song
4. The Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else But You (darn you Juno)
5. Cat Power - Sea of Love
6. Mark Ronson - Stop Me
7. Boys Like Girls - Hero/Heroine
8. Jaymay - Sea Green, See Blue
9. Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am

My teeth hurt. My dentist seems to think my teeth aren't clean until she makes them bleed.

2 comments:

FL said...

mark ronson is attractive. and talented.

Anonymous said...

STOP JUDGING ME! YOU'RE JUDGING!