Sunday, December 30, 2007

Poor habits I've picked up over break

1. Eating some sort of chinese rice krispy treat every day for breakfast. It's like large rice krispies covered in some sort of syrup or honey. They also taste kind of stale but I've gotten so used to eating one every morning that I feel like I won't be full until I eat one

2. Not exercising at all (I tried running at the track today. I died out at 3 1/2 miles and thought I might actually barf) compared to my usual 30 minute elliptical and 1 hour swimming

3. Sitting at the computer playing minesweeper. Even though I no longer need to make a high score. Who knows when this will end?

4. Drinking a cup of hot chocolate while eating Trader Joe's Chocolate Chip dunkers. Which are delicious but basically just added fat

5. Staring at facebook all day because there are no more new episodes which means my television sites are no longer providing me hilarious recaps to read. I hate being a facebook whore. It's such a waste of my life

I hate food. And being fat. I also went through my xanga entries from past summer and WOW I sure talked about being fat a lot. I wonder why my friends continue to read my entries. Aren't they all the same? HAHA

NEW YEAR = NO MORE FOOD. But it is only December 30th. OMG only one more day until the new year. Oh well. Years don't mean very much in life. It's the number on your paycheck that matters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THOSE ARE addicting. i don't know how you can eat that with hot chocolate though! it's so sweet. NOO I AM THE POOR BABY without an electric mixer. not the evil cheesecake. : (