Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bonnie Somerville is ONE person!

WOW. All this time I thought that Bonnie Somerville, the girl from Friends, and Bonnie Somerville, the girl who sings that song on the Garden State soundtrack, and Bonnie Somerville, the girl who is on Cashmere Mafia, were all different people. Mainly because I didn't assume that she would sing and act at the same time, and I thought Bonnie Somerville from Friends had stopped acting. But it's THE SAME person! And my astonishment at this was enough to warrant a post.

Yeah ... I don't know why someone thought it was necessary to make a video about Thomas the Engine. I ... guess you could say the winding road is the winding track Thomas choo choos along. But I like the song and I don't have the time to search for a better video so this is what you can watch.

I think I would really enjoy Cashmere Mafia. It totally looks like my type of show, doesn't it.

Now back to demography. I'm doing old homework problems, now with the help of the answer key that the professor put out. Sometimes I'm like "oh good I know how to do this now" and other times I'm like "OMG if I had only known how to do this earlier, I wouldn't have gotten a C on that homework assignment."

Also, I realized today that one of my friends was in college when I was still in middle school. Isn't that BIZARRE? I love having older people as my friends - I find them more fun for some reason. But I wonder how I'd feel if I had a friend who was much younger than me, and who sometimes accidentally said things like "HAHA YOU'RE OLD!"

No comments: