Monday, December 10, 2007

I should have done P/NP

I've never taken a practice test where I didn't know anything. Until JUST NOW. I've been so frantic about studying for economics that I pushed everything aside. Now I realize that I'm actually in danger of getting a C or lower in my demography class. HAAAAAAA. I have a 75% average on my homework, a really bizarre 90% on my midterm that I still have no idea how I got, a project worth 10% of my grade, and this upcoming final. Oh my god. I just did the math and there's no way I can get an A. Actually, I could get a 89.5% if I pull a 100% on my final which ... will not happen.

I can get a 69% on my final and get a B-. If I can't get an A though, I would like a B+ because at least my gpa won't get totally kicked up the ass. Fuck. FUCK FUCK FUCK. AGH. If I had done P/NP this would not have affected my gpa. Also, then I wouldn't have to care about this final at all. I guess the bright side is that if I didn't have this final to worry about, I'd be doing nothing for the next four days, so at least I have something to do. Called PANICKING.

I'm the kind of person who has to go through a very thorough process of elimination before being satisfied with the right choice. I came to college knowing that I would do business, but I was like "well how do I know FOR SUREEE that I want to do business? Maybe I just don't know what else is out there." So I thought I'd like demography so I took a course. Lesson learned. I know more than I think. DON'T TRY NEW THINGS.

No comments: