Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 07

Today was awesome. I like spontaneous plans. I also like reconnecting with friends. And when people tell me private things because it makes me feel like I am worth telling something to. Tell me more! I promise if I had good gossip about myself, I'd tell you all. :) I'm going to restart that habit of writing down what I did in my little day planner. I feel like the past two years have been erased because I didn't keep a very good log of it. Lost memories!

Minuses:
My stomach is much bigger and I have my family dinner tomorrow
I'm breaking out because I left my cleanser at school

Pluses:
Hmm... there is a lot and I'm tired and I can't really say any without making a giant xanga-like entry. Winter break has been pretty good so far. But while I'm super happy hanging out with my friends, it will only be sadder when we start being too busy to hang out every day during break. Tears for the future.

While at Connie's apartment I filled out one of their "Things I want in my significant other." See if you can read my writing. It's pretty hard because some of the letters look faded and my handwriting isn't that great to begin with

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: