Friday, December 21, 2007

My ass is two colors

OMFG. One thing I like about home more than school is that the bathroom is ... well, not a dark stall where I have to wear flip flops and be very careful not to let clothes touch any unidentified liquids. I like having a mirror in the bathroom because then I can look at how fat I am right when I come out of the shower. I already know I got much fatter but I'm hoping I'll be able to muster up the energy to go running EVERY DAY this break. Anyway, yesterday I was looking in the mirror and thinking "boo my stomach is bigger" when I turned around and went WHAT THE FUCK why do I have a swimsuit tan?!

Apparently swimming for an hour in a pool in the daytime, even though it's a cold day and the sun is not really directly on me, will still make you dark. Now I have this really hideous tan line on my body and I can't imagine that I will be going to the beach in a bikini anytime soon. Tears.

I realized I have a shitload to do before Christmas. I feel like Christmas is several weeks away, because it didn't really feel like Christmas in Berkeley. But, depending on when TMV dinner is, I might have to get my secret santa's present by tomorrow. AGH! I had an awesome idea but it fell through and now all my new ideas seem second-rate. Sigh. THINKKK! Also, I only got a gift for my mom, but now I'm starting to think maybe I should buy one for my dad. He's so hard to buy for. Boo.

No comments: