Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Shopping for myself

Yesterday night I was checking thetvaddict.com which is where I found out that Target is having $19 sales on box set dvds! I went and these awesomely priced sets include Friends, The Office, The OC, and more. Darn my memory really does suck. There are also $9 Sex and the City dvds, which is extremely cheap but they'd have to be about $5 per dvd for me to buy them because I don't love the show. Anyway, I ended up buying How I Met Your Mother Season 2 which is the one DVD I've really wanted, and The Office Season 3. Oddly, season 2 of The Office was $30. I don't get why.

So go to Target and buy some dvds! I'm in a shopping mood. But my bank account is lower than $300 which makes me really sad. I remember last year when I was like "I'm never going to have less than $1000 in my account!" Although after UGBA I'm under the impression that any money that isn't earning interest is a loss.

The best time to listen to music is while driving. I want to drive freeway but I'm too scared to. The two skills you need, judging distances and making quick decisions, are the two things that I am most poor at. Also, I really suck at changing lanes.

Things I wanted to do this winter break (that I have not yet):
- Run everyday
- Learn how to knit
- Club stuff
- Figure out classes for the next two years
- Buy awesome Christmas gifts for everyone
- Drive freeway

But that's ok because so far I've had a great break. :) Thanks friends!

Mom (coming out wearing somewhat hideous black and green checkered pants that look a lot like the Souplantation trays): Do I look like a clown?
Me: No. You look ok
Dad (wearing a cardigan thing): How do I look?
Me: You look like you're a grandpa
Dad: Good
Me: Good? Why?
Dad: Because then people won't mistake me for your boyfriend

No comments: