Sunday, December 23, 2007

I wish...

1) To beat Minesweeper Expert level on this computer. But each time I click new game, I wonder if I'm increasing my chances of getting carpal tunnel syndrome.

2) There were something new on tv besides Deal or No Deal and Clash of the Choirs

3) I didn't fall asleep every time I try to read. It's making my break a lot less exciting

4) I could go running without freezing, or wake up early enough to go running without turning dark

5) My mom would stop making delicious foods that I can't resist eating

6) I could get super thin before Wednesday, which is our extended family dinner. Must look THIN. THIN!!! In particular, as I was online browsing, I'd like my body and wardrobe to look somewhat like this

Even though I try not to look at a picture of a model and say "hey I'd like to be that thin" because it's impossible and probably unhealthy, I WOULD like to be that thin. Also, I want that sweatshirt. I bought a 1/4 zip black sweater from Costco today and I LOVE it. In Thanksgiving, I could have worn that and felt really good about myself. But now I wear it and while it makes my boobs look huge, it also shows my stomach fat rolls. I need a fast, magical surgical option.

8) I could drive really well. Then I would drive to people's houses and I wouldn't be so horribly bored right now

No comments: