Sunday, December 2, 2007

Waiting for inspiration to kick in

Wow. My stomach is the largest it's been for at least a month. This is depressing. I was supposed to start eating healthier starting December 1st, sort of like an early resolution. Instead:

Day 1: Ate a hamburger and french fries
Day 2: Ate a pesto calzone from Gypsy's, so it's like I ate a baby-sized pocket of cheese

I was also supposed to finish my essay today, but I only wrote a paragraph. I don't know what I did this entire day, because I didn't feel like I wasted the entire day. I just don't have anything to show for 12 hours of being awake.

I find it amazing that more than half of the video is out of sync, yet all the movements correspond with whoever is talking. As in, when one character speaks for a long time, their lips never match up to the words, but when the next character speaks/moves, it happens exactly as it did on the show. Bizarre. I wish I knew how to upload videos of shows. I'd waste so much more of my time on youtube. But then I'd probably get sued for copyright infringement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really? it's saved so i can change it back whenever.

HAHA the clip is funny. and did you stop watching pushing daisies? because i really like it.