Friday, November 30, 2007

Stupid Quotes

Some horribly stupid things I've said in college, proving that I am only book smart

Me: Wait, is salmon seafood? It's not
Other (I don't remember who because we were in a group): Salmon live in the sea
Me: But it's not like shrimp or lobster
Other: That's shellfish. Fish are seafood
Me: Oh...

Li-Ting: blah blah blah the job market is getting really bad
Me: Oh no! I'm going to be jobless by the time it's my turn to graduate
Li-Ting: No, you're an accountant. There will always be a need for accountants
Me: Until the robots come

Me: I really want to volunteer. Or! Knit. But what do you buy to knit? Is it yarn?
Angelica: Are you being serious? I'm not even going to respond to that
Me: No seriously.

Me: Are we in Alameda or Berkeley?
Li-Ting: Berkeley is part of Alameda County
Me: Oh... I've always wondered about that

Caroline: What county are you from?
Me: I actually don't know. It's either Orange County or Los Angeles County
*two commercial breaks later*
Me: blah blah blah yeah I used to volunteer at the arboretum. It's actually called the Los Angeles County Arb--- OH MY GOD! I live in Los Angeles!

No comments: