Friday, November 9, 2007

Monthly Mistakes #1

1. Chocolate muffin
2. Tuna melt (I'll allow this but next time, I have to soak up the oil with a napkin)
3. Pint of ice cream (Sometimes I seriously do believe that I could never eat ice cream again in my life, but for some reason yesterday, I ate the whole thing and I never felt guilty about it. I didn't feel sick or icky at all)
4. Banana Nut Clif Bar (I ate it too early in the day)

All in all, actually not that bad. I think I need to change my diet for two days of the month, when I get cravings for everything that I've banned from my life. At least it's something I can anticipate. My stomach did get a little bigger, but I can probably get rid of it before Thanksgiving.

I woke up around 8:30 today. I have a ton of work to do but somehow all I've done today was go to the gym, shower, watch 30 Rock, and watch Grey's Anatomy. I kind of want to walk around Telegraph Ave right now and look into a few stores but ... I have a midterm today and a bunch of projects and things to do. Yet, here I am typing away on my blog.

Also, don't judge me but I listened to Britney's entire album Blackout yesterday. I have to say, not that bad. They all sound kind of the same - run through a voice processor, but honestly, it has all the elements that make up hit songs nowadays. There aren't any soft songs (I initially wrote ballads, but I can't seriously put that word in a sentence about Britney Spears) which was a good move. All the songs are quite danceable. Is it true that it's the #2 album out right now? I don't think that means very much, now that people can just download music from iTunes. But, wow. #2 album. It's like the times in AP English when a group would work for hours and hours on a presentation and end up getting a worse grade than another group who met up and threw a bunch of shit together the night before.

No comments: