Monday, November 26, 2007

2 Heroes fall...

Eek! One more episode of Heroes before the writers' strike takes effect. I heard that the Office has already run out of episodes. I wonder what I'm going to do for winter break when everyone else has gone to school. Maybe I'll have a Buffy marathon with myself. Or do something productive with my life.

Tonight's episode of Heroes was actually kind of boring, when I think about it. Best moment: Kristen Bell with the slurpie in the car. I laughed. And then I remembered why I heart Kristen Bell so much. And then I laughed again. I'm half disappointed that this episode wasn't as good, but I'm also glad I'm not getting so hooked that the lack of episodes after December 3rd will pain me. I'm also kind of glad that I won't have so much tv to watch on Mondays. I never realize that I have two hours of tv to watch on Mondays, because I always forget The Hills is on. And then when Heroes ends, I'm always like "how can I procrastinate? OH WAIT! Episode of Hills! YES!"

The preview for Heroes claims two heroes will fall. I'm hoping this means they actually die, rather than fall twenty stories and then heal themselves. I'm excited. I think the intention of the promo is to have viewers go "oh no! Who will it be?!" but I'm pretty sure that everyone responds with "thank god, now we can clean out a bit of the cast."

I already had a "who would I kill from Heroes" post but if I had to choose TWOOO...

1) Peter Petrelli in a heartbeat. I think he's become not only really stupid but also a giant pussy this season. I hate when "good guys" blindly follow the word of some character who is obviously very fishy and untrustworthy. I think it was all those seasons of Alias that made me this way. The only reason a character (ex. Sydney Bristow) should listen to the bad guy (ex. Sloan) is when the bad guy has gone through the trouble of setting up a fake CIA agency, fools just about everyone that works for him, and makes even the viewers uncertain about whether he's really good or evil for the entire running of the series. Otherwise, you're just being a dumbass.

2) This is where it gets hard. There are too many. After today's episode, I'd actually like to kill off that fat black kid who doesn't have any powers, but we don't see much of him anyway, so that'd be wasting a kill. I actually wasn't sure if that kid was a guy or a girl until today. Fat kids with dreadlocks are really hard to identify gender.

- West (I'm not even sure if this is his name): Oh new kid. I hate you. I also can't tell the difference between you and Lyle, until Claire starts macking out with you and then I'm like "ok, probably not Lyle the brother." His blind love for Claire is also kind of annoying. I mean, I heart Hayden Panettiere too but gross, grow a pair.
- Hiro: I think it would actually be really sad if he died because I imagine his death scene would make me tear up. It would probably involve some slow motion and his sword and his last words being something like "Ando. I am sorry I have failed you. I love you" and Ando going "You are a true warrior. I love you too, Hiro my best friend and also lover." But I wouldn't want him to die because I'm actually hoping he kills Peter. HEHE! Stab him in the head!
- Mohinder: Is he even a hero? He's more of an annoying idiot who just blurts out secret plans because he has no idea what to do. Also, that nose bandage is not doing him any favors because it only makes him look more pathetic and I keep imagining myself punching him there.

But actually, I think Matt wins the death vote. He's not particularly connected with any of the characters, so he can't even further any storylines. He's extremely annoying and I hate that face he makes when he reads minds. It's like a "wait what is that I smell?" look.

Also, is it just me or have none of the older past heroes used any of their powers? Maybe it runs out at a certain age.

AGH! I haven't been reading economics. Sigh. What a boring ass chapter I'm reading.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

buffy marathon? alone??
i don't think so!

Anonymous said...

So I'm totally procrastinating on the shitload of work I have to do, but I had to say WORD to this entire post. ALL of it.

Unknown said...

Except if Matt dies, then Molly will only have one dad. And I won't be able to amuse myself with how Mohinder makes such a pretty manwife.

Unknown said...

ma réponse Vérifiez ceci voir Dolabuy Celine sa réponse Dolabuy Goyard