Thursday, November 22, 2007

Black Friday Shopping

I'm going black friday shopping in less than six hours. The boys are going to Staples (actually I think they're already there) but as I was lying on the couch, I decided I should just sleep and shop full out, rather than pulling an all-nighter, as fun as it was last year. And by fun, I mean completely debilitating. I fell asleep during the first fifteen minutes of Grey's but when I woke up I was like "...eh..." whereas if it had been something like Friday Night Lights I probably would have freaked out. Grey's Anatomy was ... not very interesting. And I wish it had been more Thanksgiving themed. It was a lot of drama and attempted heartpulling, but all I could think about was how people watching it on Thanksgiving probably were not in the mood for an episode with that kind of tone. Also, ending scene BARF BARF BARF. How can they show something like that when they know everyone JUST finished eating a giant dinner?

I'm in the mood right now where I'm like "YES I'm totally going to buy out the entire mall." I'll get there and the first store I enter will probably be like "AGH so many people eff this there's nothing here" and I'll go home with a pity purchase. I'm looking at stuff online though, and omg why can't I be rich now? :( I want a job. So I can feel less sad about my dwindling bank account.
I don't think I really need any sporty glasses but I like this style a lot more than those giant bug-eyed shaped ones that are sold. It looks so awesome. If only I had the athletic body to go with it...

Which face shape are you? HAHA

Oh wow. I just wasted a lot of time. Whoops.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: