Monday, November 19, 2007

Not that I think anyone reads this

But how do people find out who comes to look at their blog? And how do they find out what people wrote in the search engine to find the blog? I always read blogs that don't seem to have any sitemeters but in their entries, they'll say something like "who found my blog by searching for (embarassing phrase)?" I want to find out how to do this too.

And now I've just done one of the things I find really sad in life, which is when a blogger posts a question when no one ever comments on their blog anyway. I always wonder who they think is going to respond.

New blog I found that I find really interesting. When I read the first few entries, I thought I was reading some ditzy 17 year old's blog. Then she posted about a book she was reading and that sort of intrigued me. I eventually realized that the blogger is actually a high school teacher. After reading a bunch of entries where she'll post funny quotes from her students, I'm almost tempted to become a teacher, just so I can have some humor in my life. Almost.

On another note: FUCKKKKK ECON MIDTERM on Wednesday! AGH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! i am a loyal reader.

River² said...

You've entertained me on this Monday, almost Tuesday's eve. I dig it. ^_^