Saturday, November 10, 2007

I hate Vince Vaughn

I just watched Wedding Crashers and even though it was only two hours of my life, I feel like I somehow wasted an entire day of my life. It was a really terrible movie, and I vaguely remember it being fairly well liked when it came out. What the hell. I wish I had stopped after the 30 minute mark but I've wanted to see this movie for a fairly long time so I just kept watching. I think after reading so many television recaps where they remark on the ridiculousness of a situation, it makes me much more critical of both movies and tv shows.

I also ate a crap load of food and now I've reached the point where I'm really disgusted with myself. Added to the fact that I haven't exercised yet, AND I have absolutely no idea how to proceed with my demography project, I'm in a pretty bad mood.

No comments: