Thursday, November 22, 2007

Don't bother reading this - it's mainly for myself

Things I want to do this break:
1) Eat at Souplantation for lunch. Maybe on ... Friday? After black Friday shopping? Nothing really jumps out at me from the menu, but maybe that way I won't eat so much.
2) Black Friday shopping at Staples at midnight
3) Black Friday shopping at Ontario Mills at 5am
4) Running on Friday night. I ran 2 miles today and I practically died. Running on the treadmill and running on the track are completely different things. I'm so glad I didn't ask my friend if I could run with her to the marina. I think I would have died four blocks from our dorm.
5) Running on Saturday morning
6) Take lots of pictures. So far, fairly successful
7) Get one good video of all of us together
8) Start on my Haas essay. By the time I get home, I will only have FIVE DAYS left! I should be panicking but something is blocking me from comprehending this fact.
9) Maintain weight. I won't be so naive to think I'll lose weight. I just don't want to go home with a giant belly
10) Keep face clear. My face was unusually clear but the drive down made me break down a little. Still, it's better than how I usually look when I come home, which is like massive acnefest
11) Plan out winter break - Lake Tahoe? TMV Christmas dinner?
12) Plan out spring break - Mexico cruise?
13) Plan out Christmas gifts - Although I kind of want to buy presents for everyone this year, I'll bet most of TMV wants to do secret santa. I wonder if we should include the guys this time. I also want to do little group gifts but I can't think of anything and I also can't design anything.
14) Go to CVS and buy all the apple cider that is on sale (last year we bought like 5 bottles, each for 69 cents or something

Things I would like to buy:
1) Jeans - I read on a blog where she wrote something about how your favorite jeans immediately demotes all your other jeans to grunge status. This is SO TRUE. I bought a pair of A&F jeans over the summer and I freaking love them to death. They were even from an outlet, and are supposedly "irregular" somewhere that I can't see. I need more jeans. I wish I didn't have to pay $50 for all of them though.
2) Camera - I really doubt this will happen because I want to save all my money for clothes. I think I really need a new one, but I don't think I need one now because I don't take too many pictures in college anyway.
3) Really nice sunglasses - Although this is an impractical buy because rainy season is beginning in Berkeley and I wear sunglasses about never
4) Bikini - I feel really embarrassed that I only own one-pieces. I can't go to the beach at my age in a one-piece! I have to slut it up a little. Normally I'd be like "we're not going to the beach anytime soon" but if I do end up visiting my floormate over winter break, I'm pretty certain we'll go to the beach.
5) Really nice purse - I don't know what kind of purse I want and I can't imagine myself shelling over $100 for a purse, but I know I want to own a nice bag at least.
6) Messenger bag -Yes I'm late to the trend. But I think they're super cute
7) How I Met Your Mother season DVD - I hope I can find this on sale over Thanksgiving
8) Friday Night Lights season DVD - although this is really not necessary because even when it's not on sale, it's only $20
9) Makeup - HA! I always say this but my mind shuts down when I step into Sephora. Someone needs to buy me makeup ... and then put it on my face for me. I'm completely incompetent when it comes to this

No comments: