Monday, November 19, 2007

Economics Progress

ARGH I can't take any more economics. I can tell I've burnt out since Saturday. When I thought it would be a great idea to reread about four weeks worth of reading in three hours. I'm trying to do practice midterms right now, but when I check over my answers, I only pay attention to the ones I got righht, and for the ones I got wrong, I just go "Whatever! This won't be on Wednesday's test." Half of the tests, I did pretty well on. The other two, I would have probably gotten a C in the class.

Must ... concentrate. And not think about how I haven't made any progress on my computer science project or Haas application in the past two days. Also, I didn't even effing swim today because I thought I had a very tight schedule when it turned out that I totally could have swam. And if I had gone swimming, I probably wouldn't feel like I wasted the last five hours of my life. *kicks wall*

No comments: