Friday, October 26, 2007

Please don't punch me in the face

When you read this entry you may be tempted to want to smack me in the head. Or you'll probably roll your eyes, or go WTF at me. But I bet I am not the only one who has thought this before so I'm going to say it anyway. Also, I say a lot of random shit anyway. Why not add more.

I really want to take my Demography class P/NP but I keep getting good grades on things and I have no idea why. I kind of half ass homework and I'm certain that I'll get a 50% or something, but I end up getting close to perfect. It's not that I'm super genius, I think that the GSI just has a weird grading rubric. I didn't really understand the concepts on the midterm, but I got an A because all I had to do was plug in a few numbers into the equations that were on the back of the sheet. All I want is to fail a few assignments and then I can say "YES I'm going to take this P/NP" and be done with it.

But I think I might just take it for a letter grade because the professor was like, if you understand the concepts, it'll just get easier from here on out. If you don't get the concepts, you still have time to catch up. That sounds encouraging. I think I'll spend the weekend rereading the last three chapters of the book. And the crapload of other work I have to do.

I ate a tuna sandwich today and I felt super full afterwards. This was after only eating a bowl of cereal and a banana, and nothing else until 2:30. Usually, I eat a bowl of cereal and then another meal around 1:00 so I was super hungry when I bought it. YES! I think I've successfully shrunken my stomach - as in I don't need to eat as much to get full. The only thing is that now, I feel kind of fat even if I haven't eaten that much. I feel fat now, but that may be because I haven't exercised today. But there's not really much less I can eat without making even myself worried. And when I think I eat too little, that's probably a sign of something. Something that rhymes with dyslexia.

I wish it were 8am. I'd be watching Grey's Anatomy and 30 Rock.

No comments: