Thursday, October 18, 2007

I hate Thursdays because there's too much to love

Advice: when there's three different shows simultaneously playing and you want to watch all three, just stick to ONE and watch the rest online. If you try to watch multiple shows at the same time, you WILL miss a few minutes here and there, which will just make you have to rewatch ALL of the shows anyway. I'm sitting here waiting for it to hit midnight so I can watch Grey's online. I'm not even sure if that's when they put up the episode. I vaguely remember last year that they put up new episodes at 2am or something. It's really sad that I know that fact.

As I watched a few minutes of Grey's here and there, I realized that Meredith's sister is extremely pretty. I can't think of her name at all. (Lexie) And I don't think I've ever known her real name. (Chyler Leigh) IMDB time! Either I never really noticed until now, or they upped her makeup. None of the pictures that I can find really do her justice.

From 8-8:30, there's nothing I really want to watch, but I was bored out of my mind so I watched Survivor. It got me hooked and I ended up missing parts of 30 Rock. Damn you Survivor. One tribe decided to throw a challenge so that they could keep the majority and you can tell Jeff Probst got annoyed. I read in some recaps that he gets really pissy about contestants giving up. There were a lot of hilarious one-liners in the episode. First, know that Jean-Robert is this guy that everyone absolutely hates.

Courtney: Go Jean-Robert! (to another contestant) It broke my heart a little to say that.

The other one I loved isn't funny typed out. You have to watch it. I'll be on the lookout for a clip.

There's one guy on Survivor who is giant and extremely muscular. As in, I think he has a 12pack. He wears what looks like designer underwear and when he walks around, I feel like I'm watching some weird Calvin Klein underwear ad. When he does interviews, and they have his name and occupation on the side, I always expect it to say James - Model. Instead, it says James - Gravedigger. It's really baffling.

There's also another girl who is INCREDIBLY thin. It's really freaky, considering that this is what she looks like ON CAMERA. I can't imagine what she would look like in person. You can see her spine. And a lot of other bones that probably should not be seen. I looked at her bio on cbs.com and she actually addresses her body size, as if she anticipated accusations of anorexia.

My stomach is in pain, I think because I ate hot, spicy food and right after, I ate a popsicle. Also, this computer has the red squiggly lines as I type, and I've realized that a lot of words that I use aren't actually words.

No comments: