Monday, October 29, 2007

I wish my teeth were not important to me

Otherwise, I would be barfing up the sandwich I just ate. Oh my god, I feel really insanely full right now. I forgot that my current diet was supposed to be my "flavorless" diet where I don't eat anything delicious for a long enough time that tasteless foods because flavorful, not my normal diet where I just eat less. Before economics, I wanted a sandwich but I ate a granola bar. After economics, I didn't really want a sandwich anymore but when I stopped in the restaurant, the girl behind the register saw me and smiled and I was like "oh crap now she assumes that I'm going to buy something and I'll feel weird if I just walk away." So I ordered a Garlic Chicken Sandwich. Thinking about it now, I should have just ordered a drink.

I could have eaten half but at the half point I was like "eh I could probably finish it off." And I did. And now I feel like crap.

What have I learned today?
- Don't give into cravings
- Stick to my scheduled meals (breakfast I: parfait, breakfast II: cereal, lunch: salad/smoothie/sandwich, dinner: fruit)
- Moderate self with food; eat until no longer hungry, not eat until full

I think I always try to justify eating something that I know I'll regret with "I should just eat what I like because it's sad when you eat the exact same food at the exact same time for the rest of your life." I should counter this with "It's not sad if you're thin." I need to write this down on a flashcard.

No comments: