Saturday, October 27, 2007

Dirty Sexy Money

I saw about three positive reviews for Dirty Sexy Money yesterday, so today, I watched an episode. It was not exactly what I expected but I might keep watching it anyway. After I watched the episode, I took a nap and I had the WEIRDEST dreams ever. I don't remember what happened, but I was in a half lucid state, and I just know that I kept waking up thinking "what the hell was that?"

I think everyone in the show looks like someone else. But most people don't agree with my "hey they look like..."
Peter Krause + 15 years = Stephen Collins (I can't believe I remember his name)

William Baldwin - 15 years = Jake Gyllenhaal

Samaire Armstrong is practically unrecognizable from her time as Anna on The OC.
There are more but I'm tired of looking for pictures. I have to admit that the main reason I wanted to watch this was because I wanted to see how they portray the ultra ultra rich spending their money. And then live vicariously through them. It's on Wednesdays at 10!

No comments: