Friday, October 26, 2007

I should buy one of these to work out my arms

I've been spending the day reading this blog that I've found. I've read almost all his posts so far, which have been entertaining. I'm always surprised when I find a blog that I like, and it's written by a man. Mainly because I can't imagine my guy friends writing blogs (much less interesting ones). I'm reading a post right now and he's talking about how he went to the zoo with his fiance (now wife) and there were all these strollers and he posted some pictures and JESUS WHO WOULD DRIVE THIS AROUND?

If we had two of these, it would be enough to cart around TMV. That is, if TMV were made up of tiny people. Can you imagine walking down the street and seeing one of these? I think I would bust up laughing. It looks like it should be attached to a roller coaster ride.

I'm just sitting here thinking about who this stroller appeals to. First of all, the parents buying this would have to have six kids all around the same age, who would all fit in these seats. Second, the parents must be super strong because wheeling around six kids is probably a bitch. Third ... there is no third that can be put into words.

Reading that blog makes me sad that I'm single. Or more ... I can live with being single at my age. But I want to know that when I'm his age, I'll be in a serious relationship. I need to find more blogs that I can live vicariously through.

Blogs that I enjoy reading
- People who are older than me
- People who make short entries
- People who have jobs
- People who are in relationships
- People who blog about the same general friends so it's easy to keep track of
- People who have kids (which is odd because I don't want kids but it's fun to hear about them)
- People who watch the same shows that I do
- People who talk about their lives and not the news or some issue
- People who have simple, pretty, or well laid out blogs
- People who have funny entries

No comments: