Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Chocolate is such a bitch to me

Yesterday: OMG I have to lose weight. I can't eat anymore of this chocolate. I'm getting canker sores and I'm already breaking out and my skin just feels like shit. I have to go to the gym tomorrow. I'll even start swimming tomorrow. I definitely won't eat chocolate tomorrow.

Today 8:30: Ech. I'm not hungry in the morning, which means I ate too much at night. Too much CHOCOLATE. I'm going to gym after class. For breakfast, I will have this slice of bread

Today 12:30: Fuck, why is it so hot? I hate it when the sun shines here. I'm not in the mood to gym. Today is going to be a swimming day. I'll just swim tonight at 7:30

Today 6:00: Wow I actually didn't eat very much today! Excellent. All I had was a piece of bread, an apple, a banana, cereal, and a smoothie. As long as I don't eat after swimming, I'll be very happy tonight

Today 7:50: Hmm, I was supposed to go swimming at 7:30 but I ended up watching those videos ... probably not a good idea. And I have to turn that assignment in soon. I should probably just do that

Today 8:10: Well, it's too late to go swimming now. The pool closes at 9:00. I guess I will just go to the gym then and do the elliptical

Today 8:15: One chocolate won't hurt

Today 8:16: Well now that I've eaten one, I have to have two. Or three.

Today 8:25: I need to pee

Today 8:27: Well, since I'm up, I'm going to eat a piece of chocolate

Today 9:00: Ok there's four left. I ate four. That's the serving size. I can't eat anymore

Today 9:15: I want another chocolate ... Well now there's only three left. That won't satisfy me if I eat them tomorrow. I should just eat them all

Today 9:25: FUCK WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?! I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT. SADNESS

Today 11:00: Shit. I can't go to the gym now because I don't have enough time. And I haven't even finished my assignment yet. I hate my life.

I hate you, Costco chocolate box. You are my worst enemy.

1 comment:

tinggg said...

I forgot to say that I didn't end up using that as my main one...I took your advice...so now it's karaokewithme.blogger.com

happy? =P

the one you posted on i just use to put lyrics