Friday, October 26, 2007

20 Things You Don't Have To Know About Me

I was looking through random blogs (because I'm trying not to do work and so far I have marvelously succeeded) and I noticed that a lot of people had a little "100 things about me" on the right side of their blogs. Lists! I love them. I also loved those quizzes people took and posted on their xangas, but that was so middle school. I don't think even my friends who know me would want to read through a list of 100 things, nor would I think of 100 interesting things all in one sitting. So I'm just going to do multiple installments because I'm bored and I don't think anything will happen to me in the next three days that will be worth blogging about so I might as well do this.

1. I actually wrote eight things before deleting the post and napping. The first item had been "I don't actually think I'm fat. I just don't think I'm thin." But right now, I'm sitting here and I really do think I look fat so I guess that point is null.
2. I haven't thought about what I would name my child but I've already picked out a name for my future chocolate labrador retriever (Logan).
3. I was an NSYNC fan growing up but now I think BSB albums aged far better
4. Whenever I hear Jason Mraz - The Remedy, I think of Las Vegas because I was walking through Mandalay Bay once when the song came up and it's stuck in my memory
5. My mom once told me that my dad wanted me to go to finishing school and that lowered my opinion of him.
6. I save the best food on my plate for last
7. I look at myself (specifically my stomach) in the mirror about 20+ times a day
8. I have a terrible memory but I'm oddly good at placing quotes and songs from tv shows
9. I kiss up to my friends' parents
10. I had a job last semester analyzing company's SEC forms (basically tax forms) and I still have absolutely no idea what any of it means
11. I don't bother killing spiders in my house
12. I don't think I could spend two hours straight with my family without wishing I was somewhere else
13. I waste a lot of money buying pretty, expensive shoes that I never wear.
14. I assume the bank would never make an error in my checking account even though I know it happens a lot
15. I really miss my mom's chocolate chip cookies but I think she might have forgotten how to make them
16. I don't know how a fax machine works but I find it amazing that someone invented it so long ago, even before the Internet
17. I can't look at Milo Ventimiglia the same way after Chrystal read that he called Alexis Bledel a cunt in public
18. For some reason, I think all Hollywood celebrities are virgins. Even Paris Hilton.
19. But I assume most regular people have sex.
20. For someone who loves to blog, this list was really hard to come up with and not all that rewarding

No comments: