Monday, January 14, 2008

Why I HATE break

11:00 - Wake up from somewhat scary dream of being trapped by a king who keeps me locked in a room along with another girl. Kind of reminds me of Saw. Sad because I have to train myself to wake up around 8:00 by the time the week is over
11:15 - Turn on computer. Eat slice of banana bread. Begin looking for music to download while intermittently playing games of Minesweeper and refreshing the televisionwithoutpity.com website
12:40 - Eat apple. Continue music downloading, minesweeper, and web browsing
1:00 - Shut down Limewire. Update iPod
1:10 - Get up to eat another slice of banana bread
1:25 - Mom returns from work early. We decide that neither of us actually wants to eat lunch
1:27 - Stare at fafsa website. Realize that I'm not sure how to reapply, even though I did it last year.
1:28 - Copy my class schedule for next semester on an index card
1:30 - Decide to color in index card with pencil
1:45 - Eat another apple
2:00 - Draw on Chrystal's graffiti wall
2:20 - Decide to make horribly boring blog to chart my horribly boring day

I can't believe it's ONLY 2:40. Oh my god. I don't even have television to watch. At all.

No comments: