Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Frances

Wow I can't believe it but winter break is over for most people, which means that it's time for me to visit colleges. I'm happy that I have people who enjoy me enough to let me stay with them. Otherwise, I'm not quite sure what I'd be doing. I'm waiting for webshots to finish uploading my pics, and not only is it slow, but it makes my computer extremely laggy. It can't even process what I type instantaneously. Anyway, I'm very tired and I have to wake up early (earlier than I've been waking lately, at least) to leave for SD. As of now, I wake up around 11am, 3 hours later than I'm used to in college. I'm also sporting a significantly larger stomach and eating more than usual. So, even though my winter break has not ended, I will begin what I should have begun long ago. A DIET REGIMEN.

I'm also incredibly low on cash right now. I might have spent well over $200 since December 20th which was not too long ago. I just can't stop spending money.

Firsts of the day:
1) Driving in the rain. Oddly, it was pouring, POURING, when Alvin drove me back to get my car, but at some point, it just suddenly stopped. So it wasn't too bad, but Alvin was really nice and followed behind me all the way back home to make sure nothing happened. Hearts for Alvin.

2) Parking in a public parking lot without my parents. I think? Well, I ended up running over the same curb. Twice. I don't really feel all that embarrassed inside but I keep remembering how I looked behind me and people were laughing their asses off at me. Tears for me.

3) TMV person goes past the #teens! So bizarre. And already, two years before it even occurs, our intended 21st combined birthday bash in Vegas is breaking apart because Eric will be studying abroad at the time. Tears for us all.

No comments: