Wednesday, January 16, 2008

If only it didn't suck

I'm watching Cashmere Mafia right now and as much as I want to like it, it's really REALLY hard to. There are so many ridiculous, illogical things in the show, and there are so many stupid lines. I keep holding out for a good episode because almost no show starts off strong. The people in the show are good actors and everyone is likable, which makes me wish the show wouldn't be so crappy. They all seem so nice! Let them act. I say it's the fault of the writers, the clothing stylists, and the music supervisors.

One of the points of the show, which will probably be repeated over and over again, is how hot, sexy women get away with more mistakes than men. I think it's supposed to be like "look how unfair the business world is when we sexualize/objectify women" and inspire more equality or something. My reaction is sadly more of a "omg I really need to learn how to slut myself up while remaining somewhat classy, so I can get ahead in the world."

AND AGHHH there's a scene with Bonnie Somerville right now and all I can stare at is how her giant ass earring is pulling on her earlobe. I feel like her ear is about to rip in half any second. Can't ... look away.

OMG AHHHHH It's 20 minutes later and now Miranda Otto is only in her underwear and AHHH RIBS EVERYWHERE. She breathed in and suddenly I was staring at this enclave in her body.

I'd probably have more to say if I weren't distracted with actual AIM conversations. Chatting with people makes blogging seem a lot less interesting.

I'm starting to feel STRESSED. Sometimes I hate being a club officer. I don't enjoy responsibility.

To do tomorrow: Go through all e-mails, read, shop with Erica, write down banned foods, make a super unbreakable diet plan

2 comments:

FL said...

Watch Extras!!

coonie said...

i will watch cashmere mafia. ahaha. I WANT TO GO SHOPPING WITH YOU GUYS :(