Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Things I'm Doing at UCSD

- Not exercising
- Eating a lot of cheese
- I like to play Minesweeper on people's computers and get the high scores because ... I'm weird and most people don't play their minesweeper anyway. I came and I already had high scores on Connie's from last year. But the expert level was like 271 seconds and I was like "NO! I could do so much better!" so the entire night I kept playing it. I was pretty anti-social I guess. I also went to Danny's, which was very nice of him and he was like "I'll take care of you meltang" when Connie left for class. His internet didn't work (ARGH!) so I couldn't continue my episode of Friday Night Lights. So I just played on his minesweeper with his EVIL MOUSE that was very hard to click and probably gave me early carpal tunnel. He was going to nap but he decided to read and Connie got very angry because we were supposed to bring over cooking oil and he was like "I'm almost done. Just this one chapter" but 40 minutes passed and I was still playing minesweeper and he was still reading. HEHE.
- Listening to Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love. I had to watch youtube music videos to listen to music yesterday, since that was the only way I could listen to music. The music video oddly made me like the song more, even though it's not a great video. I did not know that she was black. Also, the first time I heard this song I thought the words were "I keep breathing, I keep keep breathing love" and that it was a very happy song. It is not.
- Playing with Sami the cat. Eek! Cats are fun. But I don't think I'd want to own one. I wouldn't want a needy boyfriend, but I would want a needy pet, and cats make me feel insecure about myself because I'm always like "why don't you want to come to me? Am I ugly?"

Dina came in and was like "meltang? Wait you're not meltang" but I just didn't have my glasses on. She thought I was Frances L. I will take this as a huge compliment and maybe I am not the big ball of obesity as I am inclined to think

No comments: