Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Fatness. Seriously

OMFGGG I'm INSANELY fat right now and I'm not even joking at all. Ok, I never really joke about this, but usually "I'm fat" is either "I'm still not as thin as I'd like to be" or "I think I was thinner yesterday" whereas TODAY it's like "OMG people are going to walk by me on the street and think to themselves 'look at that asian Kristie Alley.'" I have Connie's ID card and I HAD my gym clothes on but I did not go to the gym because I don't think I could get back by 11:00, especially because I actually have no idea where the gym is and I'm pretty sure I will get lost.

I'm thinking about how I've only exercised ONCE this entire winter break, and I haven't ever exercised since the new year. What a terrible start to the year. I'm going to start off the year being a big tub of lard.

Also, now I think I eat a ton because when I stay at Connie's apartment, I realize that I eat a ton more than they do. I seem to be constantly hungry. No wonder all that exercise didn't do very much.

I don't even know how to set diet goals for myself because I doubt I can actually fulfill them while I'm visiting colleges.

1 comment:

jackie said...

fulfill those diet goals AFTER break >=) i am the voice of evil. the little barney in your head. ahaha

p/s/ that leona lewis song is very good indeed.