Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Something to watch in a day

I swear, there's always a good television show to watch. Even for someone like me, who seems to watch everything already. In the summer, I wanted to kill myself but I kept finding new shows (Brothers and Sisters, Friday Night Lights, How I Met Your Mother). Sunday and Monday were deathly boring days. If presented with the possibility of going back to school right now, I think I might take it. Tuesday was more of the same internet browsing and minesweeping, only I picked up on a new show at nighttime.

Kitchen Confidential!


I do remember hearing good reviews and angry WTFs when the show was not renewed. There are several familiar faces (Bradley Cooper of Alias, Nicholas Brendon of Buffy, and John Cho of assorted stupid movies) and I know there are awesome guest stars coming my way (Michael Vartan). This show is PERFECT because they only have 13 episodes, which I can easily watch in a day or two (as proven by my 30 rock marathon only a few months ago) BUT I won't be wasting homework time on it because there are no more episodes tempting me in the future.

Process of finding Kitchen Confidential: Being really bored, wanting to get a haircut, wondering what hairstyle I would want, browsing through pictures of random Hollywood girls, going to abc.com for pictures of Emily Vancamp, getting distracted by a picture of Bonnie Somerville, reading an interview of hers where she was promoting Kitchen Confidential, searching for Kitchen Confidential episodes, finding all 13 episodes on hulu.com, jaw dropping as I realized ALL full episodes were online FREE, celebrating, and watching with glee.

I love hulu. I wish all shows were posted here.

<

HOW AWESOME. IS THAT? You can CHOOSE the clip you want to start it on. HOW. SEXY.

No comments: