Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Indicator of my boredom

I was so bored today that when one of my floormates said he will be bringing his Wii to school for 2nd semester, I almost shit myself. OMFG. I actually am so excited that I feel like I can't sleep. I'm too excited. I'll just end up lying in bed, imagining myself playing tennis (and losing horribly). BUT OMG. 2nd semester is going to be AWESOME. WII! WII! WII!!!

aznwalmartgurl8: what will you do until school starts?
nsaYnemothballs: umm probably nothing
nsaYnemothballs: wii-ing
nsaYnemothballs: igot a carrying case so i can bring it to the dorm yay
nsaYnemothballs: more distractions
aznwalmartgurl8: OMGGG
aznwalmartgurl8: ARE YO USEROUSSSFDKJSDKLFSDJFLSFD
aznwalmartgurl8: CAN I PLAY
aznwalmartgurl8: OMGGGG
aznwalmartgurl8: DO YOU HAVE TENNIS
nsaYnemothballs: yes
nsaYnemothballs: i do
aznwalmartgurl8: OMGGG
aznwalmartgurl8: LET ME PLAYYYY

In exactly one week I will be getting ready for the first day of a new semester. Time to list some lofty goals:
- Get straight A's in my classes (NOT A-'s unless the class is just ridiculous)
- Actually get the classes that I've been waitlisted for
- Befriend more people on my floor. Like the impenetrable white swim team
- Get together with people I already know more
- Be more proactive for my club
- Exercise a shitload (swim/elliptical/AB EXERCISES)
- Eat less (mmm yogurt parfait I want you NOW. Ice cream, you are my sworn enemy)
- Work and earn lots of money

No comments: