Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer break

I'm in SD right now, living at Danny's place. I spent the past few days shopping. A LOT of shopping! Maybe I am just clothes crazy right now, but I think that there are tons of sales now! But every time I go into a store, I see what I just bought for cheaper. I kind of want to go through my entire closet and throw out everything that I don't like. Ideally, I would be able to sell them for the price I bought them for, and I could use that money to buy more clothes.

Skinny jeans, layering tank tops, and flats have been on my TO BUY list for a long, long time. Well, I went to Target and was kind of amazed at how many shoes I liked. I bought two flats, two sandals, a hoodie that I'm currently wearing (WHY CAN'T I STOP BUYING HOODIES!? My excuse is that it's in an un-meltang like bright blue color), and a tank top. Then I went to H&M and bought $15 jeans, but I had a gift card so it was only $2.23! Wonderful. Then a pair of sandals at NY&Co that was slightly cheaper than my Target ones! I had to go home to eat lunch, so I couldn't go to other stores, but I feel like I could have ended up spending several hundred dollars more.

Then today I went to Westfield again, this time the UTC one, and bought another pair of skinny jeans. I feel like my ass is not suited for skinny jeans. The thinness of my legs just makes my ass look MUCH, MUCH larger. I also wanted a pair of A&F jeans. It is depressing that I had to reach so high up to reach my size. Clearly I am not the typical A&F sized customer. I ended up not buying the jeans though, even though they were the perfect length and made my lower body look REALLY good. First, they were ripped jeans, and I don't think that style is for 20+ professionals. Second, they gave me a muffintop.

My finance grade came in. WTF I GOT A B+! That makes me wonder, if I had gone to more than two lectures, would I have been able to get an A-? Sigh. But I went to most of my accounting courses and didn't get A's in those, so whatever.

I realized that my face is REALLY FAT. GAHHHH

Ok, well I was going to say "I better start eating less!" but now we're off to eat Chipotle. Haha...

No comments: