Wednesday, May 20, 2009

DUNZZOOOO with junior year

Just took my finance final. I calculated it midway through and I knew for SURE 72% of the test so barring any idiotic mistakes, I'm sure that I got at least the mean. Which is kind of amazing considering this was me the past few days:

Monday: "the last thing I'm going to do as a junior is fail!"
Tuesday: Considering how much I studied, I better get an A on the final
Before final: Nap time! two hours before final
After final: B on the final would be ok with me

So yay! I can do all the things I have wanted to do but have not had time to do. Starting with:

ONE. Go running on the treadmill. Which I will do immediately after publishing this post
TWO. Watch Glee on fox.com
THREE. Buy a shitload of fruit at Berkeley Bowl tomorrow since I haven't eaten apples in a week! Then, eat fruit all day long

I am disappointed with this semester's late night studying at Crossroads. They stopped giving free muffintops and they stopped refilling the hot chocolate and the coffee, so you could only get the soda. BOO BOO! I remember when just last semester no one went! AND NOW there is just an intense network of electrical wiring where one power strip is the source for about twenty other ones. I'm amazed they didn't suffer a power outage.

FUN TIME BEGINS! Although I went out like ... every day during finals week too. I feel like I live at Laura's and Soo Jin's now. I even bought food specifically to eat there. HAHA Need to fill up Thursday - Monday with FUN! Then Tuesday - Saturday with SOCAL fun.

No comments: