Sunday, May 10, 2009

Simplifying my life

I realized today that the tetris site I play on became property of the actual Tetris company AND they have stopped calculating high scores. HOW will I know how I rank against other bored tetris players in the world! The only reason I play is because I aim to become one of the top ten tetris players of the day, but now that I can't have that, there's no reason for me to play. So thanks, tetris, for giving me back a few hours of my day.

I realized that I also watch VERY little tv now. My real tv is not very good, and my laptop is so shitty that it doesn't recognize the ABC player. So I only watch How I Met Your Mother on cbs.com, 30 Rock, Friday Night Lights, and Chuck on hulu.com. 2hrs of The Biggest Loser is too much, and I really only watched it to read the recaps, so now I just read the recaps. Somehow, I just completely dropped Lost and I'm not curious at all about what's going on, so I think that's a sign that I can quit. So sad because we are quite close to the end! I don't even watch The Daily Show very much, because lately I have been busy in the morning. What to do!

Well I spent four straight hours at RSF today studying. I read three chapters, which I think is tremondous progress. Only seventeen more to go. HAHA I think only 8 will be difficult for me to understand and the others I can just refresh my memory and copy down some equations.

My mouth has canker sores again! OMGGGGG I JUST REALIZED I'M GOING TO HAVE CANKER SORES ON FOOD MARATHON DAY. NOOOOOO

The next two weeks are going to be a weird mix of intense stress but also extreme fun. I'm not quite sure how to feel!