Monday, May 4, 2009

I thought I was supposed to stop blogging

I don't know what's up but I have been blogging like CRAZY!

It's finally May! That statement would have been more appropriate on May 1st, not May 4th. I LOVE MAY - END OF SCHOOL! Disregarding the fact that my GPA is in the toilet once again, finals week is upon us, and I LOVEEEEEE FINALS WEEK! Finals week means no more classes, and lots of time to hang out with people! Study sessions together! All day long hangouts! WOOT WOOT. I was impatiently waiting for my google calendar to switch to May because I have lots of awesome things planned and I love to seem them all lined up ready to go.

Let's see:
Tuesday: Flavors of India with excom, two coords, and random rcsa guy!
Wednesday: change of powers meeting, which is bound to be exciting. the passage of knowledge from one scholar to another!
THURSDAY??? Looking at all the things I have planned, I think I should hang out with some non-rcsa people
Friday: Banquet and party at my place!
Weekend: shopping with Andria I believe! Probably go down College Ave with Kristen at some point?
Monday: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! And free swipe into Crossroads with RCSA yum yum. I will be waiting for the menu to come up a week from now. DREAM meal: lasagna
Tuesday: FOOD MARATHON. OMGGG UNPREPARED BUT SO EXCITED
Wednesday: Excom reception! Hopefully I will also be working off my foodcoma/hangover deadly combo

Then my schedule is free for studying/fun except during the hours I have finals. Napa! Other fun things! I LOVE YOU BERKELEY FRIENDS!!!

And now the real reason why I wanted to post - all of that above was just filler:


HAHAHHA SOO JIN LOVE IT! I want to magnify...


Oh god, that took me thirty minutes. But I have another...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you're making good use of photoshop...lol!

Unknown said...

HAHAHA...time to change my profile pic.

NEVER STOP BLOGGING.

A9SecondSleeper said...

lol

Kristen said...

we're walking down college this weekend? i was not aware. but that sounds good!