Thursday, May 21, 2009

An e-mail from my mom

I came home today and saw an email from my mom with no subject. This is what she wrote:

Melissa,

Do me a big favor!

I need to plan and deliver an individual presentation about a state in the US. This presentation will include:

  • name of state and its history
  • a student-generated map
  • products and resources
  • statistics (eg. population)
  • famous people from the state
  • pros and cons of living in the state
I plan to choose "Arizona" state. If I were a travel agent, I would convince people to visit this state. ( I can pick any states except Ca, or do you have any preference)

All I need is a 5- minute speech. Help me! I have no time to do this. I'll tell you the details tonight.

Mom



I can't believe my mom is asking me to do her homework for me. I have never had to do anyone's homework. MY MOM IS BULLYING ME

3 comments:

tinggg said...

laura's from arizona :P

Anonymous said...

...lol. when i read the title, i was expecting some sort of "my mom is a fob" entry, but this is much more amusing.

coonie said...

HOW CUTE.