Monday, May 11, 2009

Hey, it's the end of the semester

It hasn't sunk in yet, but my junior year has come to an end. I still feel like school is going to continue for the rest of my life. I am going to have a rude awakening when I find myself graduated and possibly unemployed.

Quick blog entry, then I'm going to go study. Actually, I want to go swimming so I build up an appetite for food marathon, but I just ate Crossroads, so I may barf.

Me: I can't decide if I want to eat beef brisket at Crossroads or listen to Gavin Newsom speak
Kristen: You're deciding between beef brisket and Gavin Newsom?! HOW is that even a decision?!
Me: FREE beef brisket! I'm deciding between FREE beef brisket and Gavin Newsom!

The beef brisket won. And it was damn good.

Today was the last day of classes which was bizarre. I once again ditched finance ... I officially only went to two lectures and one discussion for a class that meets three times a week. There is a possibility that I may do better in that class than some other classes that I have gone to regularly.

I find the end of class ritual hilariously awkward. The professor squeezes in an end of the year speech and tries to rush out of class so evaluations can be handed out, but then they get held back and awkwardly smile as the class applauds them. Then the applause ends and they practically sprint out of class. When they leave, I feel like the professor just strapped on a jet pack and busted out of there and all the students are left kind of like "what do we do now? That was fun. Can we leave?"

I feel oddly tired today. I took a nap around 10am and I kind of want to nap again. But I must study! I have a super tight study schedule that I spent an hour working on. X_X

No comments: