Saturday, November 29, 2008

SECRETS!

Thanksgiving was funnish. I had two excellent dinners, bought a bunch of stuff I actually like, and had long convos with people. But by 2:00 today I felt very tired and just wanted to stay in. Too much going out. I'm an old lady. I didn't accomplish very much for my marketing presentation (SO FUCKED) but it's only 9:30 (at time of publishing, now 10:30). It feels like it should be 2:30 though. What a long night it will be. It's one of those projects where, in the beginning, you think it's going to be easy, but the more you do, the more it becomes like "WTF I have absolutely no idea what I'm supposed to do."

I always want to do something when I go home but I don't. And then I regret it when I go back to Berkeley. I came close today, but not yet. Maybe next time.

I feel like my parents like each other more now. I think they are proof that if you don't like a person, if you stay with them for about twenty-five years, you might get so used to their annoying habits that you end up liking them.

No comments: