Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back home from UCSD

I'm home! AND SO FUCKED! When I booked a ticket for home, I was intending it to be relaxation and a pick-me-up after realizing that I probably will not be getting a 4.0 this semester. Unfortunately, I think this weekend only made my grade situation WORSE. HAHA It was well worth it though :D

Now I dislike Berkeley TONS. I do not like my dark and kind of gross apartment! Why can't I live in a beautiful, modern looking apartment like everyone else? And I do not have TMVers just a few blocks away from me. :( But after this weekend, I wondered what would have happened if I had gone to a socal school as well. It seems like the biggest gatherings are when I come home. Maybe we would never had had big gatherings again if most of us were in socal! Well, it certainly makes the few moments we have together much more memorable and valuable to me.

Going to the SD airport was fun. I love the feeling of friends going to the airport together! There is sadness and happiness all at once. Sadness because I am leaving. But happiness because I have friends who are willing to drive me to the airport, and like me enough to visit them! :D

I was riding the bart back and I saw a terrible sight. The Bart coming from San Francisco to Richmond was PACKED. Disgustingly overfilled, and when it made stops, there were STILL people waiting in line, trying to get on. It looked grossly stuffy and uncomfortable from the Bart train that I was sitting in. It makes me wonder, do I want to take public transportation to work in the future? It was 6pm, so right during rush hour. I can imagine myself staying later at work just so I wouldn't have to go home at the same time as everyone else.

And I was also wondering to myself, if I have to go to the airport in the future, who would take me! If I go on business trips, I hope I have friends who are willing to pick me up and drop me off at the airport. :(

And now I SO BADLY need to do microeconomics studying. AND read the marketing cases. I can't believe how much work I have to do.

HEARTS TO EVERYONE I SAW THIS FABULOUS WEEKEND! I cannot wait to go home for Thanksgiving :):)

No comments: