Monday, November 17, 2008

One more week of school!

Again, according to my lame calendar which only counts full weeks and discounts the week before finals. So after the coming week, I'll be spending the next four weeks thinking "WTF WHY AM I IN SCHOOL?"

I wonder what the link is between msn.com and NBC's The Biggest Loser, but I find it suspicious that every week, there is some mention of The Biggest Loser: diet tips and weight loss stories on the site.

For someone who has never been in a relationship and has never really thought about marriage/weddings, (except that I know that if I were amazingly rich, I want FIREWORKS!!!) I would like this song to be played sometime during that day.



I finished my last accounting hw assignment today. I also finished the last case paper for my marketing class, and if I hadn't had the misfortune of picking the LAST week to present, I would have nothing left to worry about for that class, besides the final. I love that time of a semester when homework assignments are dwindling down. I'm so over school. I'm over this apartment and I'm kind of over Berkeley. LET ME LEAVE ALREADY!!!

I didn't get to go shopping this weekend OR go to the protests OR hang out with friends that much. After hearing about Brian's insane naked food orgy party at a co-op, I wonder if I will regret spending all my weekends couped up in my apartment, doing homework for the next week. Just so DURING the week I can waste my time watching tv and browsing sites without feeling guilty. Entertaining the scenario of eating melted chocolate off some stranger's body is fun but I doubt I would ever do it. I think the most disgusting thing I found about Brian's story was that everyone walked around barefoot. Not the random make outs with complete strangers, naked, sweaty dancing, or eating chocolate with HANDS, but EW! NO SHOES?! That's pretty yucky.

After five days of listening to Miley Cyrus, I've found that my favorite songs are:
1. Nobody's Perfect - which is really awesome to listen to as I walk around Berkeley because it does wonders for my self-esteem
2. See You Again (Rock Mafia Remix) - Once you hear the rock mafia remix, you can't go back to the original
3. The first twenty eight seconds of Girls Just Want To Have Fun
4. Simple Song - I think this is the one that sounds most like a normal song that could be played on the radio
5. Rock Star - I ALWAYS picture Miley Cyrus dancing around on stage to this song. I wish I could get the images out of my head. I don't even know where the images came from

I thought of this while showering after swimming, but I'm going to make a mixed CD for Eric and put two Miley Cyrus songs on it and make up a fake artist name. I don't think he reads this blog so he will not find out about this. Then I will ask him what he thinks about the songs. HEHEHE I did it to him with Lindsay Lohan - A Beautiful Life on a previous mixed cd

"Eric, do you like this song?"
"Yeah"
"Do you know who sings this?"
"No, who?"
"Lindsay Lohan"
"OMG WHAT?! NOOOO WHY DID YOU TELL ME THAT"

5 comments:

FL said...

he likes lindsay lohan but not oasis?

I give up.

meltang said...

HEY. she is a respectable artist. for select songs

Anonymous said...

lol you like the same songs i like
i also like life's what you make it

Anonymous said...

i like the joshua radin song, i just downloaded he albums lol

coonie said...

everyone is so cute. HAHA