Saturday, November 15, 2008

I suck

I spent most of today discussing my marketing paper with my partner. We got a lot of ideas out, but we have no tangibles to turn in yet. I have to write up the paper by tomorrow night, and complete all of my other homework assignments. I'm pretty disappointed in myself because I had really wanted to go to SF today and participate in the protests. There aren't many issues I have strong feelings about, but gay rights is one of them. I also enjoy the feeling of being in a massive crowd and I wanted to see what kind of creative signs people had made. Instead I sat around in my apartment :( and I guess I went to Caroline's to eat her homemade waffles. I deem myself, LAME.

I used to eat one pita bread per meal, then started eating two. I told myself to go back to eating only one, and somehow, I've ended up eating FOUR A DAY. At this rate, I'm going to be spending ($1.50 x 6) + ($4.00 x 3) = $21 a WEEK in pita bread and hummus alone. That ... is not as cheap as I would like.

Yahoo says that depressed people watch 25 hours of tv a week. Thankfully, I do not watch twenty five hours of tv a week. I watch (HIMYM, Life, Lipstick Jungle, The Office, 30 Rock, Brothers and Sisters, Biggest Loser, Daily Show) 9 hours of tv a week! Is that all? I hope so.

Lipstick Jungle is cancelled! I'm so sad. The writing is so much better than the first season. I think the only good thing is that nothing crazy and ridiculous will happen before it gets cancelled (at least I hope) so it end well. If it had more seasons, I'm sure there would be many more breakups, which would be X__X But they do a very good job writing about their friendships and not always about their relationships, which needs to happen more in shows about women.

I started getting into Chuck too. NOOOO. I like Jordana Brewster a lot, and she has some guest roles in Chuck so instead of doing homework, I decided to watch that instead. Pretty, no?



OMG I should be doing ... HOMEWORK!

No comments: