Thursday, November 13, 2008

An Embarassing Confession

It's kind of sad how eagerly I waited for Danny's three Miley Cyrus cds to finish transferring. Also sad - how I spent several seconds debating whether to change the artist name from Hannah Montana to Miley Cyrus for several songs. But I don't think I would have been able to sit and study microeconomics for so long if I hadn't been singing "NOBODY'S PERFECT I GOTTA WORK IT! AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL I GET IT RIGHT" in my head.

I hate that feeling when you're studying late into the night, and you wonder to yourself why you didn't start studying earlier. I know I have better time management than this. But it seems no matter how stressed I am, I find a reason to constantly check my gmail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL I'm gonna go listen to some hannah Montana now while waiting to go up for a wushu performance! Nothing to pump you up like miley lmao