Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's Early Thanksgiving!

Today is the day of Cal's Big Game against Stanford. For the first time since I've been at Berkeley, I went to the bonfire rally. It was kind of cool but felt reallyyy dragged out. It's nice to say I've been to one though. It was INSANE getting in - there was a huge line but Paulo was calling Caroline and Joe and they told us to just come to the front since they had tickets. I can't believe we were actually able to see them when we got to the front. They were holding out tickets for us and this random girl mistook them for her own friends and was like "OMG THANKS!" and there was a huge awkward moment before she was like "oh wait ... sorry!"

So today I woke up and it felt SO THANKSGIVINGish! I think because there's football in the air, and we were going to Caroline's to watch the game. Jon and I went to Trader Joe's to buy salsa and chips and Caroline was making muffins, so it felt like a precursor to a Thanksgiving feast. HAHA

While Caroline was making muffins she was like "can one of you run to the store and get me some milk?" and Paulo was like "i will" and I burst out laughing because it seemed SO family like. And Jon is sitting on the ground making cute signs for tonight's volleyball game (I <3 Cutura #26) and (MARRY ME #3).

It's third down right now! I think I'm going to miss the end because I have to go to a meeting soon >=(

So much work to do! I can't believe I've done SO LITTLE. I keep pushing back things. Boo boo. My earlier post said I was going to miss a volleyball game, the bonfire rally, another volleyball game, and the football game. But I've actually ended up going to every single one of them. At the cost of my GPA.

Thanksgiving soon! I'm excited.

1 comment:

FL said...

it is cute how excited your friends get about volleyball.