Saturday, February 28, 2009

I am now a twit

I made a twitter today. If you really want to read it, my page is twitter.com/ilovehatefood

I wouldn't recommend reading it though. Very often, I will say to myself "I am NOT going to eat that under any circumstances" and then an hour later I am saying "OMFG I JUST ATE THAT." So my twitter is going to just be me posting what I want/should eat and when I succeed/fail at that. The point is, that if I put all of my food angst into twitter, it will not pop up as much in my blog.

I showered yesterday and brushed my hair without really looking and an hour after watching all my tv shows, I stood up and looked in the mirror and had AMAZINGLY PARTED HAIR. So I went out and a lot of people complimented me on it. Most people didn't recognize me and when they did, they were like "WOW your hair!" I then tied my hair, showered, and realized that I had absolutely no idea how to redo my awesome hairstyle. I woke up today ... to disappointing results. Alvin is the only TMVer who was witness to my magnificent hair. Let's all have a moment for my one day of beauty.

7 comments:

FL said...

I HAVE ONE TOO. but only so i can follow my favorite british people. haha. I do not Twitter.

FL said...

now you have a follower! you are the only real person i follow.

tinggg said...

i'm sad i did not see this amazing hair of yours.

A9SecondSleeper said...

Lol i had my moment a while ago so i'll pass on this one.

coonie said...

darn i want to see this hair. maybe it is a sign that you should just do your hair without looking :O

Kim Possible said...

do you mean sex hair

Anonymous said...

i want to see, too. i'm very curious about the difference between melly with "regular, unamazingly parted hair" and "AMAZINGLY PARTED HAIR!!!" hahaha